One of the biggest areas that busy working women struggle in is staying up-to-date with changes in the workforce and having a ready-to-share resume at the tips of your fingers. If you are a working professional or simply looking at getting back into the workforce, this R.E.F.I.N.E.D Resume Coaching FREE 7-Day Email Course is for you!
This FREE email course will help you:
- Write a consistent resume that gives a clear picture of the experiences that you have and how you will use that experience to help benefit future employers
- Analyze a job description to help you find out exactly what they are looking for and use it to your advantage.
- Avoid some of the biggest resume mistakes that I have seen in my past 6+ years as a hiring professional
- Choose a format that is professional, up-to-date and allows for your personality and experience to shine.
- Write specific, concise bullet points to see your experiences- even if they are not related to the position description.
- Instantly add dimension to your resume and make it look professional and improve its readability
My exclusive R.E.F.I.N.E.D formula for resume success will transform your resume into one you’re confident submitting again and again.
This comprehensive email resume coaching will teach you the tools and information you need to create a resume that gets you hired- from your writing, to your layout and format- my resume coaching will teach you everything you will need to know!
Make tomorrow your FIRST day of the R.E.F.I.N.E.D Resume Course. In it, I’ll teach you my exclusive R.E.F.I.N.E.D formula to transform your resume.
Join today and over the next 7 days, you’ll get an email describing one letter of my formula to write a resume that makes you and your experiences the star of the show- instead of any small mistakes or outdated formatting stealing the spotlight from you. Each email will be packed with actionable tips to improve your resume- so be sure to check your inbox!
Get exclusive access to the FREE resources!
Join 1,000 others to get access to FREE printables related to budgeting, kindness challenges, and meal planning with new printables updated weekly!